"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Sunday, September 28, 2008

"Miss Anna" the teacher

Here's Anna singing her preschool songs pretending to be the teacher and talking to her imaginary student, Lindsay, who was actually the helper of the day at preschool on Thursday. She had the hiccups while singing so that's why there are pauses every now and then. :0) I love hearing her sing (I think Audrey does too) and share with us what she's learning. Their focus this month has been that God is with them wherever they go and a few days ago she was telling me all of the places that God is with her. I'm so thankful we have a very nice place to send her to that's also very affordable!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While watching this, Kenley kept yelling "My friends, my friends! Those are my friends! Anna & Audrey are my friends!". What a blessing!!!