"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Thursday, May 1, 2008

7 weeks old

We've been saying all along that Audrey looks so much like Anna but after looking at these pictures of both girls at 7 weeks, we've kinda changed our minds. They definitely have similar features but they also look different. Their noses look alike but their hair and hairlines are different in the pictures as well as their eyes. Anna had a much longer face and higher forehead than Audrey. Anna's face also looks thinner. A lot of it could be due to differences in lighting and positioning of the girls when the pictures were taken but I tried to get them as close as possible. What are your thoughts? Audrey Anna Swimsuit Beauty Audrey Swimsuit Beauty Anna

1 comment:

Miller Mommy said...

I too was thinking that they looked alike until I see these pictures and them I think that they don't look as much alike as I originally thought...Does that all make sense??

They are still two adorable girls :)