"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Monday, May 12, 2008

Audrey's Dedication

On Sunday we dedicated Audrey to the Lord. What an awesome way to celebrate Mother's Day and what an awesome gift for a mother to have her children give their life to Christ! That is Michael and I's greatest prayer. My mom made her beautiful gown, Anna wore it too as will all our of children (maybe even a boy if we have one) and my Grandma gave us the bonnet. I couldn't pick which pictures to post so I just posted lots. :0)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Precious pics! In one of them with the bonnet and a smile she looks a lot like Anna to me. I think the girls look alike, yet a little different (did that make any sense? :)) Def sisters!

Miller Mommy said...

I love the dress!!! I was almost giddy the day that we dedicated our boys!! Such an incredible thing to do and so honoring (and obedient) to God!