"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Sleepy Smiles

Audrey started smiling at 4 weeks which of course just brightened our days after some nights of very little sleep. She gives us many grins when we talk and sing to her and when she's getting her diaper changed. Unfortunately, I've not been able to catch her smiles with her eyes open (I'm too busy soaking them up and don't want to go grab the camera) but here's a few as she dozes. She's also cooing and making little sounds, talking to us as we call it, when we talk to her and it's so sweet! I'll try to catch some of that on video soon.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Such sweet smiles! Cute, cute!

Miller Mommy said...

How cute! This is about the only way that we have been able to capture Tanner's smile as well!!!
She sure looks a lot like Miss Anna!!!