"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5
Sunday, April 13, 2008
1 month old Today
Here are my attempts at getting a good 1 month picture of Audrey. She wasn't cooperating very well despite Anna telling her to say "cheese". :0) Can't believe a month has already gone by! Now time will really fly as the first month and all of it's struggles seems to last forever at times.
I am such a bad mommy!! I didn't even get pictures of Tanner at one month! UGH! 6 weeks yes and he will be 2 months on Friday (can you believe it!!!) but I didn't get any when he was a month old...what a bummer!!
4 comments:
I am such a bad mommy!! I didn't even get pictures of Tanner at one month! UGH! 6 weeks yes and he will be 2 months on Friday (can you believe it!!!) but I didn't get any when he was a month old...what a bummer!!
Oh dear, her pants look too short!! Aunt Jen better get some serious shopping done for this little lady!! Love you all!!
Post a Comment