"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Friday, April 11, 2008

Jammie Girls

Chillin' with Anna's favorite cow All ready for bed

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two of Kenley's favorite people: Nannah and Awree!!! So glad to see the new pix. Makes me want to be there to squeeze them both right this second! Love you all!!!

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

Let me try this again...Very cute picture of them together! Audrey looks so tiny! Two little sweeties!

Miller Mommy said...

I love this picture, Anna looks so big :) and so does her bed with little Audrey laying there in the middle!! I was excited for some new pictures and updates :) I was going through withdraw!!