"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Friday, March 7, 2008

No baby yet...

I've not added anything new this week but it's not because the little one has arrived. Mommy's just tired and ready to be done. I've been fighting a cold and that combined with low platelets and the 25 extra pounds is wearing on me. My face, hands, and legs are swollen but not too awful. Nothing like when I carried Anna thankfully. My feet were huge when I was pregnant with her. We have a week to go until my c-section unless I go on my own before then. I've been dilated 2 cent. and almost fully effaced for a week now. I'm hoping I make more progress over the weekend. I go back to the dr. on Monday and then again on Thursday before my c-section on Friday at 9 a.m. So, by this time next week our second little lady will be here. We don't have a name picked out but do have a list to choose from once we see her and decide what fits. I'm treasuring these last few days with just Anna and I. She's such a blessing and will make a great big sister. She's mommy's big helper already and LOVES babies in case you couldn't tell from previous posts. I praise the Lord for my sweet little girl who's getting so big! She'll really seem big once the baby arrives. :0)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Things were quiet and I wondering if there was a baby yet. I hope you recuperate from the cold before baby gets here and are ableto rest up a little. I will be praying for a safe delivery and for this sweet new life that will soon be here. I can't wait to see her!

Miller Mommy said...

Cannot wait to see the new little lady and find out her name! I totally advise treasuring these last few days with Anna...life is about to get a whole lot different :)
Wishing you a safe delivery BEFORE Friday cause I know that you don't want to go with a c-section!!

Marissa said...

You look great! We'll be praying for you and your family this week! Love ya!