"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Thursday, March 27, 2008

2 weeks old

This is one of my favorite pictures. Can't believe our baby is 2 weeks old already although we've had some struggles so I'm glad time is moving on. Dr. Miller decided today at her 2 week check-up that she has reflux and has put her on Zantac. We're hoping it works quickly. She's been spitting up more often, been crying lots and arching her back in pain, had trouble latching on to nurse, and isn't gaining weight. We've had some really stressful moments but also some very sweet times when she just looks around and takes it all in. Anna's been a great help, is adjusting well to having a little sister and we're so proud of her. She's "reading" to Audrey in the picture below. I'm hoping to post more this weekend when I have more time. There's lots of pictures and a few cute videos I'd love to share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful.......how fun, with two little ladies in the house. Sorry about your reflux issues, but that is awesome that you have gotten such quick remedy from the doc.....are you still nursing?

E:)