"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Friday, January 25, 2008

Tired of bed?

This is how we found Anna recently after going to bed. Guess she got tired of her bed and thought the floor was more comfy. Thankfully I was able to pick her up and move her back to her bed without waking her. In about another week we'll be converting her toddler bed into the full size bed so then she'll have plenty of room to move around and hopefully won't be camping out on the floor. :0) We need her crib mattress for the baby's crib so as soon as we get both girls' rooms finished, I'll post some pictures.

1 comment:

Miller Mommy said...

Oh my goodness, this is too cute!! We are hoping to transfer Teeghun to his new bed this week and I am hoping that he stays in bed and we don't find him camped out on the floor!!!