Yes, I'm still having trouble coming to terms with it as I swore I'd never drive a mini van but with kids and age comes practicality I guess. :0) Praise the Lord for dropping this nice automobile in our laps. Michael just "happened" to be driving by the dealership 30 minutes after they put this van on the lot and it just "happened" to be what we were looking for and just "happened" to be in our price range as well. God is so good! It's so comfortable, has tons of storage, and is very easy to drive. As you can see, Anna loves the new ride. You'd think it was her personal playground. When we first put her in it, she climbed in the back seat and tried to fasten her seat belt squealing with delight. She's found the buttons to open and close the side doors so that's something we'll have to work on but other than that she's doing great getting in and out all by herself and climbing in and out of her car seat without help. What a relief for mommy! Anna's getting quite heavy along with this big belly. :0)
2 comments:
AWESOME!! Trust me you will LOVE owning a mini-van!! I too swore that I wouldn't drive one, we just turned my Buick Terazza back in for a Chevy Trailblazer and I miss my van already!!!
We got one here in Novemeber....and I love it.....it is SAD, but newsflash, we are OLD, so goofy stuff makes us excited! :) Hope you are doing well; give me a call when you get a chance, I have some parenting questions for you!
E:)
Post a Comment