"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5
Friday, December 7, 2007
Snow Jubilee
We were so excited to wake up to our first snow of the year this past Wednesday. We celebrated by making cookies and then going outside to play. Anna kept calling it the "snow jubilee" as she has a book about snowmen and the story talks about how the snowmen play outside together and have a snow jubilee. Anna couldn't wait to get outside! She dug her snowboots out of the closet first thing in the morning and had to wear them inside until we could go outside. We played outside for an hour although she only liked to play where I had shoveled and cleared the snow off. I think she was afraid of falling in the snow and not being able to get back up. Our faces were bright red and wind burnt by the time we came inside but we had lots of fun!
Looks like fun (with the exception of the shoveling part ;)). I love that sand box tools can be multipurposed for snow toys. Smart! I know we won't get much snow here, so I am hoping when we visit grandparents for Christmas we may get to play a little.
1 comment:
Looks like fun (with the exception of the shoveling part ;)). I love that sand box tools can be multipurposed for snow toys. Smart! I know we won't get much snow here, so I am hoping when we visit grandparents for Christmas we may get to play a little.
Post a Comment