Anna has had tons of fun playing with the Christmas "window stickers" as she calls them. I had pulled some out of my teaching tubs for her and then Grandma brought her some and she has been very well entertained getting them just right.

Anna has really enjoyed playing with our nativity set this year. It looks very delicate and pricey but it's actually plastic and it wasn't too pricey because mommy got it after Christmas 6 or so years ago for 1/2 price. She's very gentle with it and is learning what each piece means. The nativity was always my favorite part as well as a child. It was like a fun dollhouse that came out of the boxes for a month every year and I loved arranging all the people and animals just like she does.

We've also been doing an advent calendar that Anna faithfully reminds us to do each night. I've not captured any pictures of it but she loves peaking under the next tab. I wish I could find a more toddler friendly one though so if anyone knows of one, we'd love to hear about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment