I wrote down the kids' growth stats from their check-ups back in August and I'm terrified I'm going to lose my slip of paper with the info on it before I get it transferred to their baby books so I'm going to post the info on here. This is what Moms who have lost their mind do. When you can't find your mind, you go to the blog to remember everything you've forgotten. =)
As of August 2011...
Anna at 6 years old weighed 60 lbs and was 49" tall. (off the chart in percentile for both)
Audrey at 3 years old weighed 29 lbs (25th perc.) and was 37" tall (50th perc.).
Noah at 9 months old weighed 25 lbs and was 29" tall. (80th percentile each)
There, now I don't have to fret about losing my slip of paper anymore. Because I'm really surprised it hasn't come up missing yet as we have a little girl in our house who is 3 with very sticky fingers that seems to pick up things that don't belong to her and then she misplaces them and we can't find them. Sigh... Life is always interesting that's for sure! There's definitely no time for boredom in our house.
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Gretchen! I have been catching up on your blog this evening and have enjoyed reading about your kids and seeing their most recent pics. You have 3 adorable kids and such a sweet family!
I gave up on my blog awhile back and now do a rare facebook post with pics. I am currently 6 mos. pregnant with our 3rd GIRL! We can't wait for her arrival in early January.
I hope you are doing well! Michelle
Post a Comment