This past Saturday, June 4th, Noah turned 7 months. Let me wipe the tears.... I know I'm not supposed to be sad but my baby is growing so fast and I know it'll all seem like a blur. The previous months already do seem like a blur. Why can't infancy last longer especially since we have such a happy, easy-going baby? Sigh...
We've started expanding Noah's food choices just a bit trying to get him used to "table food" and practicing picking things up on his tray and getting them to his mouth. We gave him a teething biscuit the other night and he loved it plus it kept him busy for a long time.
"Want to try a bite?"
"Ummmm!"
He continues to be such a great sleeper! We are so blessed! He goes to bed between 8:30-9:00 and gets up the next morning between 8:30-9:30. Sometimes I have to wake him up at 9:30! He usually takes two naps a day... the first one being an hour or hour and a half and the second one being about an hour and a half to 2 hours. If his second nap isn't very long, he'll take a 30 minute 3rd nap in the evening. He prefers to sleep on his tummy usually with his taggie right up against his face.
The boy LOVES water! He's a fish just like his Daddy and is so happy in the tub (or anywhere!) and loves to play with the fishing pole the best (hmm... wonder where he gets that from?).
I could just eat him up! =)








3 comments:
I highly suggest not eating your baby ;P
a sleeping child is soooo precious !!!
OOOOH, I just wanna kiss, kiss, kiss those cheekies!!!!
Post a Comment