"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Friday, April 8, 2011

5 Months Old

Noah turned 5 months old on Monday.  He's just growing too fast and it breaks my heart because he's our last one and such a happy, fun baby.  I'd have six more kids if they were all going to have his temperament.  :)
I was able to borrow a bumbo seat from a friend and most of the time he likes it but every now and then he doesn't.  I think he was ready for bed in the picture below and he would've cried no matter what we were doing. 

 We started sweet potatoes this week and at first he wasn't too sure about them.
By the time he finished the container, he had decided they were pretty good and has been eating them well, the entire container, plus drinking all of his bottle.  This boy has an appetite!

 He's been having a good time hanging out in the Johnny Jumper.  It's great because he can turn around and see most of the rooms downstairs, or at least what's going on in the rooms we're typically in. 

After bouncing awhile in the Johnny Jumper I took him out and laid him in the floor gym thinking he might like to stretch out and play for awhile.  I was wrong!  Next thing I knew, he was sound asleep, never made a peep.  He's done this several times before.  When he's tired, he's tired, and he'll just go to sleep wherever without even fussing sometimes.  It amazes me everytime!

2 comments:

Schulke Family said...

wow , he's getting so big! i cannot believe how much he resembles michael !

The Richards-McDevitt Family said...

Can't wait to hold him and give those cheeks some kisses!!!