![]() |
| This free picture slideshow made with Smilebox |
Friday, June 11, 2010
Home in PA
We spent this past week in PA looking for a place to call home. God blessed us with a great house that will soon be our's and it clearly stood out among the others as the place for us. Finding a place with some breathing room is difficult there but thankfully He lead us to the right place. I was hoping to find something that didn't have a drive under garage but at least 70% of the houses there have this due to the rolling hills so that wasn't an option. The house is 4 years old and in very good condition. There've been no kids or pets living in it so it's about as close to brand new as you can get without it actually being brand new. The owners had beautiful furniture and decorations so it'll be intersting to see what it looks like after we get our things moved in. It definitely won't look so formal or fancy but that's ok. We're more relaxed and simple and I want my home to feel like a home where you can sit back and be comfortable without worrying that you'll break something or breathe the wrong way. =) Enjoy the pictures, we are praising God for His direction and provision!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
love, love, love it all!!! You guys are going to make it look so nice and I can already see a wonderful hot tub on that bottom patio! =) Be sure to book us for a visit!
Looks beautiful!
Looks awesome!!!
You always find beautiful homes wherever you go! Love all the trees too!
LOVE IT!
it's very picturesque !
In response to your tea party comment...I just have to share where I got my tea party stuff. I found a big box of tea party supplies at my neighbors garage sale for $4. She had TONS of stuff and it was so adorable. It was all her leftover stuff from her daughter's b-day party. She had napkins, teapot invitations and thank you's, tons of teapot themed party favors, matching balloons, tea party hats to decorate, teapot goody bags and a teapot tablecloth. She must have had quite the party, and tons of leftovers. Most of it was unopened. So for $4 (plus the cost of food) I put together a fun tea party. I love great bargains! I think that is a great and very fun theme for Anna's b-day!
Michelle, what a great find! I love to find garage sale bargains like that. Like I said, I'm considering doing a tea party for Anna but we'll see how things work out with our house selling and getting ready to move. And, yes, the Lord has lead us to some beautiful homes! Praise Him for answering our prayers as we never have very long to look for a house each time we move. :)
The house looks beautiful! The kids are going to have so much fun in the yard. It looks like you could even play under your deck when it is raining.
Post a Comment