"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Daddy's Day

We had a low-key Father's Day at our house as Audrey had a fever and wasn't feeling too well. The girls and I picked out some gifts for Michael that he opened and I made him a blackberry cobbler. He and Anna had fun playing soccer in the yard and hide and seek. Audrey and I had fun watching them. :) The girls are blessed with a great daddy who is their "knight in shining armor" right now. Anna asks if she can marry him often and Audrey drops everything and runs to tackle him the minute he walks in the door at the end of each work day. He's a pretty popular guy around our house!