Friday, June 11, 2010
18 weeks
Here I am, 18 weeks along with baby boy. I've thought about looking at pictures of me at this stage while pregnant with the girls but I'm sure it'll just depress me as I know I was smaller. O'well, he's healthy and I'm healthy and that's all that matters. I've gained 8 pounds so far and am trying to not let that get out of control. We had a great doctor's appointment last week and I praise God for getting us to this point and for our health. Michael wants to decorate the baby's room in airplanes, WWII planes, so we found some bedding we both like and bought some small model planes from Hobby Lobby to decorate with. He's very excited about the planes we bought, it's so fun to see his excitment. I'm feeling good besides the discomfort of stretching and am feeling the little guy move around more and more each day. I can't wait for the girls to feel him move!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You look great, Gretchen! Glad you're feeling well too!
You look so cute pregnant!
You do look really good!!!
Post a Comment