"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Baby update

I'm a week late in updating but so goes life. I had a doctor appt. last Thursday and praise the Lord, the placenta has moved according to the ultrasound. It's now in a safer spot which is such an answer to prayer. I do have a cervical polyp that is causing the spotting that is sometimes heavy at times but it's not affecting the baby. The baby looked very healthy and was still measuring ahead. We were able to see the bladder and stomach and the heart rate was 153 bpm. My due date is now November 8th although if they don't feel like they can safely remove the polyp before delivery, I'll more than likely have a c-section once I'm full term before I would go into labor on my own. We go back for another check-up and ultrasound on June 3rd and will find out what we're having then. Soooo excited!!! =)

No comments: