"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Say Cheese!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the matching dresses and sister pics! I also love Audrey's outfit from the teapot line from Gymboree? I love their clothes and could buy everything in the store! We have a Gymboree outlet here and I shop the clearance rack and get some really cute outfits at great prices. Love to bargain shop!

Michelle said...

In response to your comment...I am glad you have done the cheetos thing too. Good to know I am not alone. :0) Hailey LOVED them. I didn't plan to give her any, but Sydney had some and Hailey wants whatever sister has. She kept diving at them and finally got her hand on one. She did well with them so she ended up with her own bag eventually (promise she didn't eat them all). :) Anyway, yes, I think we are more relaxed the 2nd time. I think they also grow up faster because little sister wants what big sister has.

Schulke Family said...

Gorgeous photos!! Their dresses are so sweet & the 2nd picture is amazing resemblance to one another!
Thanks for sharing!!!