"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Anna's New "Do"

Yesterday Anna had 4 inches cut off of her hair. I think it looks so cute but also makes her look older as well which is hard to swallow when it happens in a matter of 10 minutes. It's still got plenty of curl. I wasn't sure if the curl would go away once we cut off the ends but I think it's there to stay. She likes it and Daddy does too so that's a good thing. It looks much healthier and is much easier to comb...no more tangles and tears!! She got my difficult hair that curls more on one side so it doesn't look even but it is. Here she is the night before with her long curls. She loves to fold laundry...hope it sticks and she still loves to fold laundry when she's 15 and has to. :0)

No comments: