
We've been enjoying the awesome temperatures around here lately...so atypical for August! Anna has played outside lots which has been good for her and mommy. She's getting bored more quickly these days and I sometimes find myself wracking my brain trying to come up with things for her to do. She plays quite well most of the time and is such a great helper - usually, sometimes a little too much. :0) She starts preschool after Labor Day and while she's excited and will absolutely love it, mommy is a bit apprehensive. My little helper, companion, chatterbox will be gone for 2 1/2 hours 2 mornings a week - what will I do?! I keep reminding myself that she's not leaving for college, just going to socialize for a short time. It'll be good for Audrey and I to have one-on-one time and like they say, absence always makes the heart grow fonder. I think Audrey will miss her too as she's so used to Anna entertaining her or playing right beside her.
No comments:
Post a Comment