"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Anna

Anna had her 3 year check-up last week and Dr. Miller says she's doing great. She weighed 38 lbs. (90th %) and was 39 1/2 inches tall (90th %). She's obviously not lacking any in growth. The only concern was that she's still walking on her tiptoes every now and then and Dr. Miller said her flexbility in her feet is minimal. So, we're supposed to go back to physical therapy and see if we can't get this resolved. She finished up swim lessons on Friday. She passed on to the next level but we'll wait to start that until next summer. Her turn to jump in...she wasn't afraid at all which was great! Last day having their pool party The girls had a lot of fun together and us mommies had some good social time as well. :0) Here she is with her sheet saying she met all the requirements to pass onto the next level. She's getting to be such a big girl!! She's really been into Play-doh lately. She got a Fun Factory for her birthday and has really enjoyed making all kinds of shapes with it. I just wish it didn't make such a mess. I know that I can't let her get it out unless I have time to vaccum when she's done.

No comments: