I found these PJ's on the clearance rack at Old Navy recently and didn't realize just how bright they were until I put them on Audrey tonight. They're cute but wow! Hope she can sleep while wearing these wild pajamas. I don't think she's too sure about them either from the look on her face in the picture. :0)
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Wow!
I found these PJ's on the clearance rack at Old Navy recently and didn't realize just how bright they were until I put them on Audrey tonight. They're cute but wow! Hope she can sleep while wearing these wild pajamas. I don't think she's too sure about them either from the look on her face in the picture. :0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love those pj's!! My favorite colors!! I get that look a lot from Tanner!!! She is too cute!!
Seriously Gretch? Look at the kid. She obviously is in shock that you would dress her in something so way out there ;)
N8
Post a Comment