"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving

We celebrated Thanksgiving with Mommy's family on Thanksgiving day and even got to enjoy some snow while there. It was so pretty to see! Anna loved playing with cousin Kenley, they provided us with many laughs, and was spoiled lots by everyone else. I captured a great movie clip of Aunt Heather singing with Anna but the lighting was terrible so you can't even see them. I was so bummed! Next time I'll be sure to turn on lots of lights! We celebrated Thanksgiving with Daddy's family the weekend before Thanksgiving. Anna had lots of fun playing with everyone. She found a favorite book while there as you can see in the pictures of Daddy and Bayli reading it to her. She loved helping set the table and enjoyed lots of hugs and holding for the few minutes she held still. :0) Praise the Lord for all that He's blessed us with...so much that we take for granted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your videos, you do such a great job with them! I am going to have to try that on the new blog that I am working on to "merge" Teeghun's site and Baby Miller's site...