Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Hat, Mittens, Scarf
We were going through Anna's "grow into tub" of clothes this morning and came across some much needed winter things. I do believe winter has arrived with the low last night being a chilly 26 degrees. BURRRR! Anna has had a blast wearing her new scarf, hat, and mittens today around the house as she plays. Pretty cheap entertainment as I believe I only paid 99 cents for each piece last year at the end of the season. Gotta love finding the bargains on Old Navy's clearance racks. :0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We shopped the end of season sale at Old Navy last year too! I just pulled out some of the pj's and winter outfits. I think I spent $30 and got tons of nice stuff. Gotta love bargain shopping! ;)
Anna, I think there are some pictures of your Mommy all dressed up, too, somewhere at Grandma's house. We'll have to look for some at Thanksgiving :) Love you!
Post a Comment