"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Rotavirus

The past week has been a rough one for Anna. She's had a terrible stomach virus, Rotavirus, that's caused diarrhea, vomiting, and awful stomach cramps. It's been so hard to see her in pain and not be able to do anything to help her. Thankfully by Tuesday evening she started feeling a bit better and actually played with her toys a bit. Up until that point she either wanted to be held or wanted to rest on the couch watching movies. I think we're officially over the virus now as it's been almost 48 hours since she's had a yucky diaper. A week of this awful virus is plenty!! Praise the Lord for answering our prayers and healing her body.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I am so sorry! The rotavirus is NO FUN at all. I am so glad Anna is feeling better and I hope she stays well!