"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Off to church...

Sunday mornings are a favorite for us as we enjoy getting dressed in our nice clothes and attending church as a family. We have been so blessed with a warm, caring church family here that have helped us out a lot with packing, moving, and watching Anna so we could work on the house. Pictures of the house will be coming soon. There are a few things left we'd like to get done (hopefully before the end of this month) and then I'll post some before and after pictures of all our hard work. :0)
I don't realize how big our little girl (she's not a baby anymore for sure) is getting until I see her in pictures. Wow, they grow so fast!!
Dressing up is not limited to just Sundays for Anna. She loves to wear my shoes and is even coordinated enough to brush her teeth and walk around in high heeled shoes. What a goof!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I am glad you have returned to the world of blogging. I hope you are enjoying your new place. I am sure you are very busy as it takes awhile to settle in.
Anna is cute as ever - such a pretty girl and always dressed so cute. I love that she is such a girly-girl with her dollies. I do think she looks taller now (or maybe its the heels ;)!

Anonymous said...

YEAH YEAH You updated the blog!! I was going through withdraw!! Anna is sooo cute even with her boo boo!!
Can't wait to see pics of the house!!