Happy Easter! We hope everyone has had a great day celebrating our Lord's Resurrection. We've enjoyed good food and fellowship with church friends. Anna had a fun time finding
Easter eggs at church this morning and mommy had a fun time eating all of the candy this afternoon. :0) I wasn't able to get a good picture of her in her adorable outfit but here are the few shots I got of her at least holding still. She wore the jacket that matched her sleeveless dress most of the morning because it feels like winter outside, not spring. Quite the change from Texas last year!

Anna and her buddy, Matthew, are checking out the goodies in their eggs. Click on the "Easter eggs" link above to see her finding her eggs. I think I've finally figured out how to add movies to her blog. Also, the clothes pin clip on the back of her collar (seen in the video) is the way the nursery identifies the kids without them really noticing. Each clip has the child's name and ID number on it and it's also one of the safer ways to identify the kids without using sharp pins or strings that would wrap around their necks.
1 comment:
What an adorable hat and outfit- I can not believe how much she looks like a big girl!!!! I was remembering last Easter in Dallas also- I think i wore a sundress- it was freezing here in SC- def miss the warm weather but soo nice to spend the day with family! Happy Easter!
Post a Comment