"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Chatter Box
Can't believe our girl is 21 months! I know I say that every time she turns another month older but gosh, time flies! She continues to say new words and phrases everyday. We love hearing her talk and repeat what she hears. Here are a few of her favorite phrases: "I be back", "I stink", "You sit down", "Go to church?". It's obvious some of the phrases are those she hears often. She loves to holler at people (and the neighbor's dogs), "Hey you!", when they walk by our house or at the neighbors when they're working in their yards. She'll then say, "How you?". She's also been telling people her name is Nate when they ask her what her name is. She's in love with her Uncle Nate and when we ask who she is she'll say "Nate" and then giggle. She definitely keeps us laughing and entertained even when we're not supposed to be laughing sometimes. :-) She's doing well learning her manners saying "pease", "tank tou", and "welca" at the right times. She picked those up pretty quickly. Our most favorite thing to hear her say is "I luv lou" for "I love you". Nothing brightens our day more than hearing her yell that when we put her to bed. It definitely makes us forget the toddler struggles we have throughout the day. She asks to go outside often and plays so well in the backyard. We're going to miss the fence once we move in a few weeks.
Anna sounds like such a sweet little girl and I wish we could be closer to see her little personality in action. I love reading your blog to see what I can look forward to someday with Sydney. Plus, I always like to see what cute outfits she has on! :)
2 comments:
Anna sounds like such a sweet little girl and I wish we could be closer to see her little personality in action. I love reading your blog to see what I can look forward to someday with Sydney. Plus, I always like to see what cute outfits she has on! :)
Gretchen- I can't believe how much she has changed in just 2 months.....WOW, it is a wake up call for the crazy ride I am on! :)
Erin & Reilly
Post a Comment