It's been a little over a month now since Anna stopped sucking her thumb. She got a sinus infection in December and due to not being able to breath through her nose, she couldn't suck her thumb. We'd been through this before but this particular infection took about 14 days to clear up and I guess she just forgot how to suck her thumb when she was finally able to again. We thought for sure she might pick the habit back up but so far she hasn't. While we were overjoyed that the habit was broken at a young age, we really do miss seeing her cute way to soothe herself. Whenever she got tired or uncomfortable, she would pop her right thumb in, wrap her pointer finger around her nose, and play with her ear with her left hand. So, while I was reminiscing through old photos, I thought I'd share a few with everyone else. Time just goes by too fast!!
Friday, January 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i love these thumb pix. reminds me of josh. they do look sweet when they suck their thumbs.
josh did the same thing....one day he just quit.
Post a Comment